This lowly blog chronicles the life-altering experiences of a certain beloved Chicagoan. As he establishes his
identity in the United Kingdom, he shall post *semi-regular* updates regarding his year-long endeavor. Please do
enjoy these baffled thoughts; it might help to sip some tea while doing so. Cheers!

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Busy Business

Ello, ello!

Just got back from York/Durham/Alnwick/Lindisfarne.

We stayed at a castle where several Quidditch scenes were filmed.

I went to a club where I got hit on by a few guys.

I've been eating billions of crisps (chips) of the salt and vinegar variety.

I visited a wonderful "Poison Garden" filled with Nightshade, Wolfsbane and Hemlock.

I am currently residing at the University of Nottingham. I will be for the rest of the week due to the Welcome Programme. So that means I have reliable internet! Yay!

Also my battery is dying because I forgot to bring an outlet converter. I'll have to go get that. So pictures tomorrow? Maybe?

Here's some fish and chips.

More soon okay bye!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment