This lowly blog chronicles the life-altering experiences of a certain beloved Chicagoan. As he establishes his
identity in the United Kingdom, he shall post *semi-regular* updates regarding his year-long endeavor. Please do
enjoy these baffled thoughts; it might help to sip some tea while doing so. Cheers!

Monday 25 October 2010

Why Things Are Dumb

I'm afraid there will be a prolonged absence from blogging due to the fact that there is no internet at the flat. We will be calling in a professional soon, but it might take some time to diagnose the problem. For the next week, I'll only be able to access email through my director's wireless or the University's.

Also I am still sick.

Here's a personification of my existence right now:

(In real life, the cup would be full.)

I will upload photos from our group trip to Bath/Stonehenge as soon as I can. (It was pretty amazing.) In the meantime, I hope things are well state-side. I sent some letters/postcards which should arrive soon, just FYI.

Anyway, farewell! I'm off to sleep or something.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment