This lowly blog chronicles the life-altering experiences of a certain beloved Chicagoan. As he establishes his
identity in the United Kingdom, he shall post *semi-regular* updates regarding his year-long endeavor. Please do
enjoy these baffled thoughts; it might help to sip some tea while doing so. Cheers!

Friday 12 November 2010

In other news...

WELL we're going to Manchester tomorrow. The internet has decided to bless me with its presence, so I decided to update you guys whilst it is here. Tomorrow is only a day trip, and we'll be back late in the evening. I'm not entirely sure which places we'll be visiting yet. Nonetheless, I'm sure there will be lots of photos for your viewing pleasure.

Also, I'm in the library right now, procrastinating. Here's a video!

If you look closely, you can see James Patterson staring back at you.

Well that's about it, really. This past week was "reading week", so we didn't have any classes. Normally this would have aided my essay-writing efforts. But because I've already done mine, I just ate fruit, slept, and read Little Women all day. Yay!

Okay. More soon (knock on wood):

I provided this visual just in case.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment